Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 08:47 AM

Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold

Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka15 View Post
Meh maybe I’ll just settle with the stock size and just upgrade those to something with a little more meat instead of a passenger vehicle tire. I came back to my 4Runner roots after I left for my tundra,Supra, rav4 and so on of other cars but my 20’ TRD Pro is what fit me the best. So here I am back but with a 23’ limited this round. Thank you tho I’ll probably steer clear and just enjoy it with stock sizes then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a few have ran the 20" toyo open country ATIII and haven't had any issues with stock size. they look pretty good as well. was considering those myself but opted for a 17" rim and went with the 265 size