Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 01:48 AM

mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute

mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm-v35 View Post
The next few pictures are comparison pictures in a pitch black dirt area near where I live. I compare just headlights, then add fogs, then S8 bar and finally the lasfit.

The final picture is a closeup of all the lights on closeup against my garage door for a clear comparison.

My overall thoughts are: The lasfit is a great quality light bar from a company that clearly cares about build quality. The LED's are not the brightest, but are still very good. IMO it is an absolute bargain, and at current prices you can literally buy five 42" Lasfit bars for the price of 1 BD 40" bar. I would not hesitate to buy another lasfit light bar as I really like it a lot and am very happy with the quality. I cannot speak to long term durability yet as it has not gone offroad or through a winter with me yet but so far I am very impressed. The only thing I wish it had was the lens modularity that BD has with colors and beam patterns.
thats alot of light..lol.

awesome review broski!!!

Last edited by mrblah; 09-16-2022 at 02:00 AM.
mrblah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote