Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 06:50 PM

TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of

TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblah View Post
BMC, pinch weld, UCA (for caster), trim front bumper liner for 33's.

+

extended bump stops for 285/75/17 that measured 34.1.

and this was for wheels w/ 17x9 w/ -38 offset and 3.5 backspacing.. so TRD wheels will be easier to clear.

that was literally it to fit 285/75/17s, which is the easiest 34 to fit, unless you get into the pizza cutters.

Km3 and yoko's are relatively lightweight for 285/75/17 and still capable performers off road and have mild road manners.

cons: bad MPG and possibly need a re-gear (depending on your tolerance or annoyance level of tranny performance).
Actually, I did not have to do any mods whatsoever with the 1.5/1” Cornfed spacers and 285/70-17’s. I think this is because of the 7” Pro wheel and offset, port trimming on the front fenders, and possibly, but not sure, that the caster may have been set differently on the Pros. I did have it aligned afterwards, but didn’t check caster specs before and after. I like my front mudflats too. No clearance problems 4 wheeling over rugged terrain. No rock gardens yet. I would go 285/75 if I didn’t have to regear.
A Man's GOT to Know His Limitations - Clint Eastwood - YouTube
TRD PANTHER is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote