View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 09:31 PM

thezentree is a jewel in the rough thezentree is a jewel in the rough thezentree is a jewel in the rough thezentree is a jewel in the rough

thezentree is a jewel in the rough thezentree is a jewel in the rough thezentree is a jewel in the rough thezentree is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapolito View Post
I've had the energy suspension steering rack and sway bar bushings sitting around for over a year now, and I finally got them installed this weekend. Took a lot longer than expected and whew did those torque specs kick my ass. Thought I was going to yank the truck off the jack stands.

Most everything I've done I can't notice a difference, but I was pleasantly surprised to feel less body roll on turns. Will need to spend more time on the highway to see if the vibrations go away.

Looks like one of the three was already poly:

Pick-n-pull set a 2000 3RZ two days ago, but the entire engine bay had been stripped clean by the time I got there. dang! I did score a set of OEM clear headlights, so the projector retrofit project will get bumped up the list, especially with winter coming.

Repainted the hub caps...real lipstick on a pig situation here.

I've been loving the chalk bag water bottle holder, but when we go on trips, both my wife and I bring our water bottles, which leads to one rolling around. Added a second bag:
I've got two radios (GMRS because that's what everyone but my wheelin buddies use, and CB because my wheelin buddies are stuck in 1975) hanging off the side of the console there ...but I like that enough that I might have to ditch the CB so I can stash my nalgene. My buddies don't come four wheeling with me much anyway.