Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 05:41 PM

Horsethief will become famous soon enough Horsethief will become famous soon enough

Horsethief will become famous soon enough Horsethief will become famous soon enough
I'm shocked that they offered to cover any of it. And as you're finding out, Toyota's are prone to rusting. But really anything is here in the Northeast.

When I bought my 2013 Trail, that front shield was missing. I drove around like that for a good year and a half before I replaced it with an aftermarket skid plate, and it was fine. The only reason why I replaced it was that I intended on doing some off-roading. If you don't plan on doing any off-roading, you really don't need it.

I'd also recommend, if you plan on keeping this 4Runner long-term, look into getting the undercarriage sprayed with some sort of a rust preventative like fluid film or wool wax. Not any of the black gooey rubberized things, they just make things worse.

Last edited by Horsethief; 09-22-2022 at 09:09 PM.
Horsethief is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote