Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 07:39 PM

hankd is on a distinguished road

hankd is on a distinguished road
i've got the rock auto tyc headlight casings for my 05 and they look and fit just like oem. the parts were 20640601 and 20640501. one of them leaked over the winter but its easy enough to fix. my original casings were totally shot with yellow haze over them and the new ones really freshened up the front of the vehicle. i also did my rear hatch struts with ones from rock auto and they weren't as good as oem. there's a few threads on that. but i like the tyc casings and would take the gamble again.

for any tiny clips or bulbs i usually go to the dealer and it's always the cheapest. if you can find an exploded view diagram of the bumper with the parts, and the clips have a part number on them, the dealer can get them in. i had them order a fastener for the plastic intake cover thing on the engine, as well as the little button you push on the back seat to make it go down. ordering that type of stuff through the dealer was both cheaper and more convenient than anything else i could find.
hankd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote