View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 08:47 PM

Pale Rider is on a distinguished road

Pale Rider is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanep4db View Post
Check out this thread.

Turn key absolutely nothing happens. tranded waiting for tow truck.

Start with checking the EFI fuses before you do anything with the EFI relay. My problem was one of the EFI mini-fuses.

The exact same thing happened to me in my 4th Gen.
Thank you shanep4db for that link. That is a very interesting thread and a great place for me to start. Thankfully, unlike the OP in that thread, this issue is new for me, and I haven't yet been stranded needing a tow, or having my 4Runner stall in the middle of a highway.

I'm glad you were able to fix your issue as well.