View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 10:30 PM

Real Name: 2014 TEP, Bilstein 5100's all around set at 2.5 up front, 275/70/17 Falken WP
mostapo is on a distinguished road

Real Name: 2014 TEP, Bilstein 5100's all around set at 2.5 up front, 275/70/17 Falken WP
mostapo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsgoat View Post
Currently own both gens that I purchased new from Toyota. I enjoy driving/owning both, but if I had to choose one....it would be the 4th. As others have mentioned, the overall fit/finish/quality of the 4th seems better, not to mention all the little extras the 4th has that were engineered out of the 5th (burger tray, drivers A-pillar assist, locking gas cap, glove-box secret compartment, oil filter re-location, storage areas on the rear wheel wells, fold flat cargo area, throttle-mapping, etc.) I know, first world problems and not a deal breaker by any means, but I hope to always have a 4th in the garage.
Amen to this. I like my 14 TEP but miss my 08 sport daily. For me it's the little things mentioned above that just make it a much more user friendly experience. Oil changes were a breeze, the burger tray was a gem and the shift knob and resting position while driving was more natural. The shift knob and position of the shifter on my 5h gen I find uncomfortable from start to stop.
mostapo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote