Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 09:20 AM

Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all

Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai View Post
After 4 years, i finally upgraded my Apple Watch Series 4 to Apple Watch ULTRA. I love it!! Everything is so precisely engineered…heck even the Alpine Loop band is amazing! I have no idea how Apple even made the strap! No stitches! The watch itself: titanium, sapphire, and ceramic. Phone calls sound just as good as on iPhone! How?!

For my purpose, HIT exercise for about 12-15 min/day, my watch lasts about 48 hours with daily use before needing charge. Insane! With the upcoming Fall update, this thing may last 3-4 days easily.

Anyways, just want to drop this DURABILITY test video: Apple Watch Ultra Hammer Durability and Drop Test - Will it Survive? - YouTube

Damn! Apple over-engineered this sh!t!
Dang it, it looks and sounds so good. I'm still rocking my Series 3 Nike+ and it just won't quit. Going on 5 years now and the battery still lasts 36 hours. It still does all I need it to do with running regularly and daily life, but the Ultra may catch my dollars soon.

Also, got my first Automatic with a Seiko 5 SRPD91 last year and put it on a red Barton canvas strap. I love the watch for the price, but it's pretty entry level. I wore it for a long time and my apple watch sat, but I eventually went back to Apple mostly.