Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 10:57 PM

MickeyR is on a distinguished road

MickeyR is on a distinguished road
‘23 TRD ORP HOURS OLD.But how about this nav? Also came with HEATED STEERING WHEEL

Dealer knew nothing about heated steering wheel as standard equipment.
Within an hour of picking it up headed to Frisco (North Dallas) about 175 miles away. Know the trip very well but wanted to use my new navigation.
I’m guessing somewhere in this less than stellar machine there must be a switch that says “no toll roads for you”.
I put in the address and three routes popped up, none being the correct one with the North Dallas Toll Road.
So what the hell. I picked one and drive my normal route figure it will automatically adjust like my Garmin. All along the way it gave cut offs from I-35 just after the exits (could not have made them if i wanted).
Then when i drove onto the toll road it tried to make every exit a off point for me. Missing half by several 100 yards. It did not want to be on the toll!
Any ideas please