View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 07:25 AM

FiveO4Runner is on a distinguished road

FiveO4Runner is on a distinguished road
The best off-road ditch light kit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremluck View Post
Dude how can we take your “honest review” seriously you were essentially paid by Lasfit to promote their cheap knockoff lights which they are charging too much for. In the lighting world you get what you pay for. Fine for off-road cosplay but for folks who need good lighting to drive off-road at night I’ll invest in solutions that give me the best in lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paid, yeah definitely not paid. But I have no problem fully disclosing that these were sent to me to try out. If you don’t want to take my review “seriously”, not much I can do about that.

I was sent a product to review and that’s exactly what I did, I won’t make a single penny off of it and I like to keep it that way so I can remain unbiased. I will also be updating this thread if these have any issues, because again like I stated, my goal is to help the 4Runner community make informed decisions on aftermarket options.

Here is a question for you, why don’t you reach out to LASFIT to test them out for yourself?, they are always looking for people to give HONEST reviews. I’m not turning this into an argument but you make some pretty bold statements for what I am assuming is someone who has never tried them. I have had serious off-road lighting setups on my Raptor (Baja Designs) so I can judge these with a history of non “cosplay” lighting.

As I stated,I will be having more videos to come where I will be doing direct comparisons between these and other lighting options as I am not tied to one brand. Thanks for taking the time to respond and maybe you could now let us know what you run and why!
Instagram: @auto.x.perts

Last edited by FiveO4Runner; 10-07-2022 at 07:54 AM.
FiveO4Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote