Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 01:39 PM

????? will become famous soon enough

????? will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveO4Runner View Post
LASFIT sent us this ditch light kit for the 2014-2022 4Runner. For the price this kit includes everything, to include the low profile hood brackets. I was really impressed by the quality of all components and for $189.99 for the sport kit and $309.99 for the HP (high performance) kit, it really is hard to find a better deal, in terms of both quality and performance, especially at this price point. Just wanted to drop the video link here. If you haven’t already please subscribe to the channel as many more install video’s, upgrades, and general content on our channels 4Runner will be coming soon. Let me know what you guys think? I am hoping to put these up against some other competitors out there for an unbiased comparison video.

My goal is to be honest in all my videos, and having run Baja Designs exclusively on my Raptor, I can honestly report that these are very good lights.

The best ditch light kit for 2014-2022 4runner? - YouTube

Of course a link to the kit, so you can check them out for yourself:

3" LED Pod Ditch Light Kit for 2014-2022 Toyota 4Runner | LASFIT
For that price it's hard to beat.

After running them for 20 minutes do they get pretty toasty?
????? is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote