Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 10:25 AM

FiveO4Runner is on a distinguished road

FiveO4Runner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Leader View Post
at least he got the product for free though! I paid full price for my baja s2 pros ditch lights and squadron R sport fog lights for my 4runner like a chump hahahaha. I feel like when it's your hard earned money out there you are much more critical of the product, as you should be

I'm glad the OP posted his review and disclosed product was given for free. it's good information to have when decided on where to drop your hard earned coin

general contribution to this thread: if you have the budget for it, bajas are exceptional lights. just don't be a dumbass like me and turn them on staring straight at them from 2 feet away to see if they work

I agree with this but unless your pockets go very deep it can get very expensive to constantly purchase products to review. These bigger companies and channels have endless budgets to get and review products. Like I said, took a shot in the dark and LASFIT trusted me enough to send them out, especially when I initially had zero “followers” to make it beneficial for them.

BD are fantastic lights, and really the only other lighting I have run. I know the quality, longevity, and excellent warranty they provide. All I can do is give my initial impressions of the LASFITs and update this thread if anything changes.

I would never build a platform on lies, that may work for a little while but sooner or later it will crumble.I agree that it would be hard to remain unbiased while also turning a profit as it is beneficial for you now to say good things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Instagram: @auto.x.perts
FiveO4Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote