View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 03:07 PM

ESPDTRD12 is on a distinguished road

ESPDTRD12 is on a distinguished road
I was on the same dilemma a few years back and decided to keep my 2012 Trail w/KDSS. Newer TRD PRO's as others have stated do have a little bit more tech and nicer upgraded interior but I love my TE as it has been the best vehicle i have ever owned. I have owned my TE for 10 years and still running strong. Really, the only thing i wish my TE had was a nicer steering wheel and upgraded lights which i am planning on swapping out soon. Prices are really steep for a TRD PRO and I cannot justify the extra money for almost the same vehicle. Do what you will be happy with and live with it for many years. Good luck on your decision!