Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: Colorado
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 07:17 PM

MGM_T4R is on a distinguished road

MGM_T4R is on a distinguished road
Anyone willing to help with suspension?

Hi everyone, I am looking for a plug to help install a suspension to my 21' 4runner sr5. Someone locally in the denver area, specifically, Douglas County as i am in Lone tree. I just do not have the tools and garage space to do this on my own and have never done suspension work before. I was going to go with toytec but I would actually love to shadow someone doing the work and/or provide a helping hand so that i can learn more of the suspension work. If you guys know anyone or a place that fits in mind please reach out i'd greatly appreciate it! Below is the suspension mods im leaning towards.

Dobinson IMS 2.5f/1.5r
UCA(if you guys think i will need it)
Plan to start with 285/70r17 with whatever aftermarket wheel i decide on, however, would like to put on 295s if possible and okay with the bmc, trim, etc.

Obvisously i will provide all the parts, again, just would really love to learn how to do this work. thank you!
MGM_T4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote