Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 12:31 PM

alfredrapidly is on a distinguished road

alfredrapidly is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the car cover tips! I didn’t know I needed to wash the car before putting the cover on it. I’m sure it will save me a lot of money.
I have to use a cover because my car stays outside. There’s no garage near my house yet, and I have to use affordable solutions to protect it from rain and dust. It’s hard to find a place with the best price on car covers, and I prefer to buy really qualitative ones that would last longer. I also need the cover to be multilayered to not only protect the car from water but also let the moisture from underneath the cover evaporate.

Last edited by alfredrapidly; 11-02-2022 at 12:04 AM.
alfredrapidly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote