Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 07:14 PM

Nmunoz3 is on a distinguished road

Nmunoz3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syr4RinNC View Post
I think youre going to have to just trace the wires back and look for an area where it has rubbed through or the wiring has broke. It doesnt take much to create a short and no power in the system
Roger that. So it’s more than likely a break? I had someone telling me it was possibly the cluster because it sends a 12v reference to the skid control but odometer is still there just doesn’t count so I’m thinking it’s okay. I then took it to my mechanic who clearly didn’t know much he said it was my VSS and tried telling me the rear sensors don’t get power but the front ones clearly did and they were working, but either way his $4k computer said there was a “ABS module fault” would a short cause that? I have no abs light so not sure 🤔
Nmunoz3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote