Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 11:25 AM

hoppyjr has a spectacular aura about hoppyjr has a spectacular aura about hoppyjr has a spectacular aura about

hoppyjr has a spectacular aura about hoppyjr has a spectacular aura about hoppyjr has a spectacular aura about
Sounds like OP is referring to the parking light, not side marker light.

I can think of two possible ways:

- check to see if there is a fuse for the parking lamp circuit, then pull that fuse. You’ll probably lose tail lights too, but maybe there is a separate one for parking & tail (unlikely). Could be under dash fuse box or under hood fuse box.

* or *

- isolate the power lead for the parking light circuit, then cut it or de-pin it from the connector

Frankly I would never do either.

Depending on the color of your halo lights, consider complimenting them with a better looking parking light. I use VLEDS stuff and currently have their Triton Extreme amber up front. They also have an outstanding switchback in the same Triton lineup, which can be had in 5k or 6k white when parking lights are on.
hoppyjr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote