Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 06:50 PM

BenderRodriguez is on a distinguished road

BenderRodriguez is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CutthroatSlam View Post
Any updates on Eitek's status with these racks. His site simply says Out of Stock. Sent him a PM before summer started and no response. The racks are what I'm looking for. I'd prefer to avoid the powder coated steel or costly stainless steel ones.
Good luck! I know he's had a string of bad luck, but it's been almost two years of talk about a fairing that isn't available yet.

Related - anybody know of a fairing that will fit this? Or have a CAD template they'd be willing to share?