Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 11:01 AM

mainerunr is on a distinguished road

mainerunr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partywaggin View Post
I have 2019 ORP, and daily drive it with similar use criteria as the OP.

I can’t recommend the Eibach lift highly enough. I used the factory springs on the top perch to get 2.5” of lift in the fron and use the Eibach springs in the back for a 1” lift there. You should be able to get the whole kit or piecemeal for less than a grand and have plenty left for the install with a $1,700 budget. You will need to find an alignment shop that deals with lifted vehicles as the “factory” alignment specs don’t work with a lifted truck. My shop couldn’t get enough castor to get 3 degrees with the factory UCA’s, but it doesn’t feel unstable at highway speeds either. Many folks report good castor though, so YMMV.

It sits almost level with a very slight forward rake.

It sags to level when fully loaded for a San Diego beach trip.

It soaks up speed humps way better than the factory suspension.

As many report, it drives more truck-like, but in a good way.

It has less nosedive under braking.
I've looked at this too but I want to maintain the factory rake so....
mainerunr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote