Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 02:47 AM

ChildrenOfBodom is a glorious beacon of light ChildrenOfBodom is a glorious beacon of light ChildrenOfBodom is a glorious beacon of light ChildrenOfBodom is a glorious beacon of light ChildrenOfBodom is a glorious beacon of light

ChildrenOfBodom is a glorious beacon of light ChildrenOfBodom is a glorious beacon of light ChildrenOfBodom is a glorious beacon of light ChildrenOfBodom is a glorious beacon of light ChildrenOfBodom is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianSD_42 View Post
Hey man,
Glad to see you are still at it with this build. The cars are looking great. Just curious, but without going into to much detail, what kind of businesses did you start. Hope everything else is going great.
Re “life goes on” .... I definitely get that. Things can change / come flying at you pretty fast. Just remember to duck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poleclimber63 View Post
Love the progress! Again, love that attention to detail!
As Brian asked, what businesses have you started?

Whatever they are I'm will be a success, if your dedication and attention to detail on all your builds here, are anything to go by!
Following...
Hello from the future. Here’s a reply to both of your inquiries since it’s similar questions. Thank you both for your kind words of encouragement.

Long story short I had a series of disagreements with my business partner and we dissolved our partnership. Both previously discussed businesses are no more. He was a pain in the ass.

I have a business of my own now and it’s called Gimme Collectibles. I can’t avoid going into detail from here though, lol. I acquired a vintage collection of toys, sports memorabilia, and collectibles from a long time collector. He decided to let go of his collection all in one go. Most items from 1980’s and 1990’s. Majority is all factory sealed.

My favorite parts of the acquisition:
23,000 hot wheels cars
10 pallets of sports cards
20 pallets of various GI Joes
35 cases of Garbage Pail Kids buttons
Dozens of sealed cases of trading cards

All that and there’s still 30 more pallets of misc stuff, including Star Wars, TV/Movie memorabilia, vinyl records, magazines, books, comics, sports equipment, antiques, 120,000 folding scissors, 24 crates of nail clippers, and so much other random stuff.

It took me about a year using my 1989 Toyota pickup to move all 75 pallets to a small warehouse that I started renting. I lined the walls with pallet racks and got a small forklift. Been selling the stuff on eBay and making some pretty decent sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblock406 View Post
Bump it, need updates!
Here we go!

IG: @jimharb | YouTube | '99 Limited 2WD |
'99 4Runner - 2.7L 3RZ-FE - TRD S/C - 4WD Conversion + R150F 5-Speed Swap - Imperial Jade Mica on Oak
'87 4Runner Turbo - 2.4L 22R-TE - CT-26 Supra Turbo - W56 5-Speed Swap - Red on Red
'90 4Runner 2-Door - 3.0L 3VZ-E - Auto to R150F 5-Speed Swap - Red on Gray
'94 Supra Turbo Targa - 3.0L 2JZ-GTE - Marlin Crawler R154 - Imperial Jade Mica on Black
'89 Supra Turbo Targa - 3.0L 7M-GTE - Marlin Crawler R154 - White Package on Blue
'89 Pickup DLX 2WD - 2.4L 22R-E - W55 5-Speed - White on Blue
ChildrenOfBodom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote