Site Navigation

Thread: SuperPro LCA
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 08:52 AM

Macallan is on a distinguished road

Macallan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonCountry View Post

No special greasing or anything when installing the SuperPros?
I recently bought and installed some new Superpro control arms. They are awesome and the tightness in the suspension is great. However they squeaked and I had to apply more lube to the bushings. I didnt remove the bushing, no more squeaking, just slid the metal sleeves out and between washers. They have been great and the superpro cam bolt it comes with is awesome, way better design than stock or spc cam bolts.

Trivia: I called Superpro usa office (about the squeek), they and Whiteline are the same company on the automated phone greeting. "Thanks for calling Superpro Whiteline" When I asked whats up, they said they are targeting supepro to the off-road crowd, and whiteline to on-road vehicles. I then asked if there is any difference between whiteline and superpro the bushings for a 4runner, he said "they are the same durometer". ZEDER Corporation – Suspension Leader

2005 4runner 4.7L v8 - Kings, Icon 52700, SPC UCA, SS brake lines, Duratrac, Odyssey, DCPower Alternator, FN Pro wheels, etc...
2015 Tacoma - Similar stuff,
2012 Tacoma - Also similar stuff...

Last edited by Macallan; 11-22-2022 at 10:11 PM.
Macallan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote