Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 03:15 PM

Dat1trd is on a distinguished road

Dat1trd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknows View Post
Similar clunk feel (more than sound) on very small bumps only at very slow speed. Started after install of King coil overs and SPC upper control arms about a month ago. I’ve been hoping it would settle out. I’ve suspected its bolt on UCA, but haven’t yet tried tightening it.

Ever figure out your issue? I too get a slight knock(feel) from driver side. I can manually turn my wheel left to right (the amount you get with truck off and ignition off) and hear/feel knocking noise. I can put my hand over the upper control arm and turn the wheel left to right and feel the knocking on control arm. I re torqued everything upper cross bolt and spherical bolt(total chaos uppers) and still get noise. Alignment shop did a "diagnostic" although I didn't ask for one and said it was my wheel bearing (they wanted $860 to replace a long with alignment), after alignment I went picked up a new wheel bearing and replaced it even though the stock one looked and seemed fine and still getting that slightly knock. I too recently installed king coilovers and upper Total chaos arms about a month ago. I'm stumped 🤔
Dat1trd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote