Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 04:19 PM

jmp55 is on a distinguished road

jmp55 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesky 07 View Post
My 2007 SE has developed this whining noise that starts around 35 MPH and fades at ~45 MPH. Doesn't seem to be transmission related b/c you'll hear the shift during the noise and it doesn't affect it. Whine begins about 6 seconds in and you may have to turn your volume up a bit. Thoughts? (@Bossman - I searched so be kind if I missed a thread about this. LOL)
Sorry can't really hear the whining in the video, but is the noise cyclical or rythmic whine? Do you feel the vibration in the steering wheel at all? Does it go away if you put it in 4WD? If so, I would point to front differential needle bearing on the driver side.