Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 03:16 PM

Rvnswd is on a distinguished road

Rvnswd is on a distinguished road
X-REAS Education Needed - 2013 Limited 4Runner

Slightly off-topic since not regarding servicing XREAS, but similar - I have a 2013 Limited 4Runner (4x4 / AWD) - 127,000 miles - original owner. I do not "off-road" other than to drive on dirt / gravel roads a few miles each year during bird-hunting season. Primarily it has highway miles on it. Routine service at Dealership discovered all four (4) Struts leaking in the X-REAS system. Toyota Dealership quoted $4800 to replace the system. Told me that it had to be replaced with another XREAS by a Toyota Master Mechanic, but reading on this Forum, that does not seem to be true. Clearly, I'll have to call around to try to find a mechanics shop that works on suspensions. What should I be looking to replace the system with? I like the "truck" feel, not the cushy SUV feel. Mostly the truck is used for in-town driving in WI, with again, some dirt/gravel miles during Nov - Jan. Would prefer to keep it no higher than it is currently. Any suggestions appreciated.
Rvnswd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote