View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 09:25 PM

405Runner is on a distinguished road

405Runner is on a distinguished road
Center Diff Lock Switch Question

Hey there.

Took the 405Runner out today and was trying to get the center diff to lock. But no luck. I remember it working awhile back, but we haven't had much bad weather lately so never messed with it.

The light works, since it blinks when the 4WD is engaging.

So, I pulled the switch, and I don't have any continuity between any of the points when its neutral, or when I push it down. So I'm just thinking it's a bad switch. Looked all over the FSM but can't find a pin out for it or a test. Just wanted to see what others thought.

Edit: Guess I remembered wrong. I havent done anything under the dash other than a new ignition switch. So, guess I just remember the yellow ball blinking.

Last edited by 405Runner; 11-27-2022 at 05:50 PM.
405Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote