View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 11:45 PM

jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough

jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPUNeck View Post
@jross20 - I know it's been a minute, were you able to fix the steering problem?
Unfortunately no, but it hasn't changed and the slightest as far as I can tell so I just ended up saying "it is what it is".

When my upcoming move and all that is done I should have more time and a better garage to be able to mess with the stuff on my own so maybe someday I will be able to figure it out. Although I'll say at this point the only thing that I think it could be would be the actual rack I guess, or maybe the shaft coming down from the steering wheel.
jross20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote