Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 11:21 AM

clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice

clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jross20 View Post
Update

I installed the newer steering rack guide, this fixed some of the issues but there is still clunking and it's actually getting worse.

If I jack up the front, with stands, and go to town pulling and wiggling the wheels, tie rods, I cannot get any noise or movement out of them. It seems like the noise is just coming from the rack I guess. Maybe it's broken inside?
To properly complete a suspension shake down u should have two people and some pry bars to get the amount to pressure required to move that much weight around. My guess it u have something worn in the front.
clearock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote