Thread: Component Wear
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 11:07 AM

DEF4Runner will become famous soon enough

DEF4Runner will become famous soon enough
I have to give a +1 on the ECGS bushing if you have a lift.

It wasn't long after I installed the lift to my 4th Gen when it went bad, and as luck would have it, it occurred during the winter. Luckily, the cold weather broke for a spell and I managed to find a decent day to replace it.

If you decide to replace it, either pre-emptively or out of need, be sure to get their extraction tool. It makes the job MUCH easier. There might even be a forum member or two out here who will loan you the tool and save you $45. ;)

2020 Off Road 4X4: 265/70/17 Falken Wildpeak | OME 883/ Wheeler's T13 | Bilstein 5100 | Sprint Booster
DEF4Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote