Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 08:11 PM

Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough

Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grug556 View Post
If you legally can, walk on the deal. Go elsewhere and get another one.

I'm going to call an attorney tomorrow to see what my options are. I already accepted the vehicle and put 1500 miles on it. I traded in my 2019 PRO and that has been sold. I accepted the vehicle because it's so hard to get a solar octane PRO, I got it at MSRP and got an amazing trade in on my 2019. I also got the assurance that they had a Toyota certified shop with a manager with 30 years of experience and that the vehicle would be perfect. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. I'm guessing the law might say that I have to give them three chances to fix the damage. It's back at their shop now and they have agreed to let me take it to my body shop, where I know it will get painted properly. I guess my options now are to let them attempt to fix it again, take it to my shop or try to get them to give me my money back and they can repaint it, stick it on the lot and sell it to the next guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Redsoxx1918 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote