Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 11:54 AM

foxiveco24 is on a distinguished road

foxiveco24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRunner428 View Post
Mine is a 2023 The heated steering wheel heats from the about the 1 to 5 position and the 7 to 11 position. The top and bottom are not heated. In terms of how it works, IMO it works very nicely for me. So nice to get in and not have to grip a freezing steering wheel! It makes the wheel nice and warm. At first I thought they cheaped out on the wheel, but from what I understand, that is actually the standard form of heated wheel and only now are they starting to come out with wheels that heat the full 360 of the wheel.

On the backup camera, I cannot comment as to how it compares to others, but I would say its resolution is plenty clear and the lines are very accurate. They seem to line up perfectly with parking space lines, where the vehicle is dead center in between the parking lines when the camera lines overlay the parking spot ones.

The infotainment system is Toyota's older version from what I understand. The 8 inch touchscreen is not the most high crystal clear resolution, but it does seem to work very well (I've read other vehicles, even expensive ones like the Escalade, have had issues with their infotainment systems). It has Apple Carplay, Android Auto, SiriusXM, voice commands, etc...
Interesting about the position of the heat on the steering wheel! Can you adjusted the temperature of the heat?
foxiveco24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote