View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 03:01 PM

the_welfare_wagon will become famous soon enough the_welfare_wagon will become famous soon enough

the_welfare_wagon will become famous soon enough the_welfare_wagon will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushthezeppelin View Post
Well looks like I ended up with some 8 wraps one purple, green and white and a double purple, blue and white for what should come out to 4" of lift. I might go ahead and order. Debating on going ahead and just ordering the Tokicos now. I would need extended bump stops for this if I don't have them right?

Yes otherwise you risk ripping the shock in 2. Many options out there fortunately. If your looking for a budget friendly route try for the ~’95 Oldsmobile bravada bumpstops. I have the PN somewhere if you need it and wanna go that route. They are roughly double the stock length. Durobumps also sells a +5.25” one?? I believe. If you do heavy wheeling just keep in mind your driveshaft will hit your gas tank when the drivers side tire goes full stuff. You will need to cut the skid a little bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk