View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 03:03 PM

westwind77 will become famous soon enough

westwind77 will become famous soon enough
So far it does not sound like anyone has attempted this during the sale of the vehicle. The indication I briefly received was that that it would be an even swap, nothing out of pocket on my end. If I do move forward with the purchase I would negotiate the OTD price then bring up the wheel swap to see what could be done.

In the end it is not a deal breaker, but obviously something that I would want. Of course if the dealer can't recoup their money with offloading the limted rims they are not going to take the deal and I can't blame them either.
Leather Package, Sunroof, Front & Rear AC Outlets, XM Radio, USB, IPod, Bluetooth, Backup Cam, Sliding Rear Deck, Floor/Cargo Mats, Wheel Locks, Cross Bars, Cargo Cover, FIAMM El Grande Horns, WeatherTech Digital Liners, Rocky Road SuperSliders (SR5 Version), aFe Power Pro Dry S Air Filter, Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015's
westwind77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote