View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 12:59 PM

Buckaroo will become famous soon enough

Buckaroo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TannerW View Post
I wanted to post some symptoms of my air condition to see if anyone may know what the problem is. When the AC is on the highest fan setting it feels like it is blowing heat. A few months ago I did an AC recharge which seemed to help but when trying this time the digital gauge read 0 psi and would not increase. Is there anything I should check to see what may be going on?

Thanks!
If you are adding refrigerant and pressure is not increasing, you have a big leak. Adding dye is the right answer and then look for the leak...should be readily apparent. Make sure you check the evaporator drain hose on the firewall.
2017 Tundra Limited DC 5.7L TRD 4WD
2024 Honda Pioneer 700-2 Deluxe
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote