Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 01:24 PM

stiles_s will become famous soon enough stiles_s will become famous soon enough

stiles_s will become famous soon enough stiles_s will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toffees View Post
I can see that working if you get your LE at the same time they are selling another 4R with wheel upgrades, then they store your 20" wheels instead of the OEM 17"s, but as others have said above dealers like to sell upgrades without compensation for the takeoffs.

The easier path is to buy 17" takeoffs from forum members, etc., many have done this (myself included), and the only major difficultly depends on where you live.

[emoji817] this. If you have the ability to store the original wheel and tire set somewhere dry, then buy a 17” takeoff set. They are plentiful and cheap. When you want to sell or trade your limjted later (which will eventually happen) you throw the oe on and you are golden. Limited resale will be better on the 20s for all but a select set of nutjobs like us. Then resale the 17s and they were basically free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stiles_s is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote