View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 08:23 AM

alia176 will become famous soon enough alia176 will become famous soon enough

alia176 will become famous soon enough alia176 will become famous soon enough
Hello all ,

I want to bring this topic up to the top because I too am having the same issues. Regardless of the key in the ignition or engine running position, the headlight high beam should be operational at any time.

I do have one hand however and that is that my dome light fuse keeps blowing. I looked at the EWD diagram but wasn't able to figure out the connection between dome light fuse and high beam. Like the OP, flash to pass works just fine but turning on the high beams independently does not work.

As you can see from the EWD, flash to pass connects the terminal HF from the body ECU. I need to understand what is HF as it is not in the abbreviation list.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
Attachment 401648

Last edited by alia176; 12-13-2022 at 08:40 AM.
alia176 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote