Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-21-2022, 02:31 PM

Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all

Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all
A bumper without a lift would be silly. Same as spending $1500 for headlights when I'd assume you already have the factory LEDs (my opinion. The look of aftermarket headlights is also not for me.)

$1500 can be spent on a good set of tires and partner that with a good couple inch lift and you'll have all the capability you'll need. I went with Fox 2.0s F/R which is just 2" lift in the front and went with a 285/70r17 AT tire. I'm a moderate four wheeler and have no intention of going any bigger or doing anything harder. It's plenty capable and drives great still on the street all for a couple thousand bucks. There are tons of suspension options out there in the moderately priced to crazy priced range. Even the moderately priced ones like Bilstein 5100s or Eibach Pro Truck are pretty great for the $$$. I'm not going to give tire advice because it will turn into one of THOSE threads... of which there are hundreds of. you can do your research there.

For extra light, throw some ditch lights on. Cheap and easy mod that will be useful. You take your pick based on budget. They can go cheap to yowza as well.

I'm a big fan of the Stock + look, onroad driveability, and offroad capability model.