View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 09:34 AM

blairracd is on a distinguished road

blairracd is on a distinguished road
Checklist for 35s? Or am I just dreaming.

Hey y’all. I’m about to pull the trigger for the jump to 35s.

Right now I have 285/75/16, no issues with rubbing except reversing at full lock.

• I’m going to be getting 35x10.5r17s. Going to be tubbing the wheel wells and fenders.
• Not sure what wheels yet. Some TRD Pro ones would be cool. Or just some steelies. Suggestions?
• I have 1.25” spidertrax, depending on wheel offset, I can keep or remove those.
• I have a 1” BL not installed, should I throw that on, too? Also a front spacer, less than 1”.
• JBA UCAs?
• Will get 4.88 gears most likely.

What else?

edit: this is how she sits now Imgur: The magic of the Internet. OME 891 and 890 with billy 5100s.

Last edited by blairracd; 12-28-2022 at 09:44 AM.
blairracd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote