Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 01:42 PM

sammyfez is on a distinguished road

sammyfez is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunpunkT4R View Post
Thanks all. Late rely but we were able to get it started. Unfortunately, my daughter who was in the truck trying things didn't pay super close attention to what exactly she did that finally worked. She THINKS she pressed the button 3x while simultaneously turning the key either to ON or to ACC 3x, then it started. Frickin' weird. I really wanted to have a definitive answer for anyone else who runs into this. You can try this at least. We had of course disconnected & reconnected negative terminal. I also had a shop tell me they usually disconnect negative terminal, turn the key to ON, then reconnect negative terminal to bypass security. This did not work for us. Attached is a better pic of our button light. I need to find a fob that works.
Finally found this post after much searching and hair pulling!

I have the same alarm system and the 3x button pressing with the key switch to ACC/ON did indeed work. This was after days of being stumped, so to say that it was a relief is an understatement. Just wanted to add this for anybody else with this problem, this could definitely work!
sammyfez is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote