Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 12:23 AM

Pistol Pietro is on a distinguished road

Pistol Pietro is on a distinguished road
The TRD PRO wheels are only 7in wide also. My TRD OFF ROAD came with PRO wheels and I run 285-70 -17 KO2s with no problems. Most tire manufacturers "recommend" at least 7.5 in wheels for 285s but a few say 7inches are fine. The tire shop that intalled my tires said 285 were fine on my 7in wheels, but wouldn't install any wider tires than that. I have heard of people putting 295s on 7 in wheels, but I haven't seen it myself. The standard TRD OFF ROAD wheels are 7.5 inches and could accommodate wider tires.
2020 TRD ORP with KDSS. 285/70 17 BFG KO2s. Bilstein 5100s w/ stock springs on top perch in front, and Bilstein lift springs in rear. SPC UCAs. RCI rock sliders. C4 Fab Low Profile front bumper with Smittybilt H20 12k winch. Factor 55 Flatlink E. RCI roof rack, Baja Designs and cheap Amazon led lights, Switchpro 9100, BeyondWraps hood scoop stamp.
Pistol Pietro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote