View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 08:23 AM

osugsxr is a jewel in the rough osugsxr is a jewel in the rough osugsxr is a jewel in the rough osugsxr is a jewel in the rough

osugsxr is a jewel in the rough osugsxr is a jewel in the rough osugsxr is a jewel in the rough osugsxr is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
Noticed today that my ‘17 TRDP OEM D/S headlight coating is peeling fairly bad. The truck only has 43k miles on it and isn’t offroaded or abused in any manner.

Does anyone find this odd, has anyone seen this before, and does anyone think this would be covered/replaced by the dealer?

I have never had this happen on any car I’ve owned (14-15 since I could drive)
no issues on mine when I replaced them a year or so ago with the oem led lights. Usually parked in the garage, I would probably wash once every 3 months , and finally this past year I used a clay bar on it to clean it up. Could be sund /temps and chemicals you used. Would recommend the 21 plus factory led headlights