Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 12:04 AM

paragrunt is on a distinguished road

paragrunt is on a distinguished road
I've been a dedicated Jeep guy since 2005, and I've built and wheeled them all. I'll always love my old LJ. That being said, I test drove a Gladiator and loved it. Then I laughed at the salesman as I walked out of the stealership. They wanted $58k for a new Mojave model. I wanted another lite truck, as I sold my LJ and had bought a Tacoma TRD Off road Premium. After 2 years, I just couldn't deal with the Taco anymore, as the seats sat so low, and it seriously bothered my spine.

Sold the Taco and bought a new 2022 4runner TRD ORP, and never looked back. I absolutely love my 4Runner. I had the suspension gutted pretty much right away for the 3" Icon / OME coil over lift, new wheels and BFG ATKO2. My Yota rides like a luxury vehicle now, has a command view of the road, and laughs at Inland Northwest winters. I should have bought this thing in the beginning, and plan on having it forever.
paragrunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote