View Single Post
Old 01-14-2023, 10:00 AM

88skisupreme is on a distinguished road

88skisupreme is on a distinguished road
I'm pondering the same thing, but I' more concerned about the valve stem part. They are original on my 08, could get a new set on amazon for under $50 but I'd have to re-program.

I guess the question is, do the stems need to be replaced with any regularity or should I just do the battery swap on the old ones. Wouldnt have to worry about reprogramming but the valves would be old.
88skisupreme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2