Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 09:18 PM

LunarLakes is on a distinguished road

LunarLakes is on a distinguished road
Er, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarLakes View Post
Excuse my lack of info, but does this mean that I can disable my 4WD and snow drift in 2WD? I had a 2005 Limited and was able switch from between 2WD/4H/4L plus the diff lock switch. I ran a switch to a wire on the master brake cylinder to disable trac cont and ABS and drift all night in rear wheel drive. I just bought a 2010 Limited and it seems that like the V8's, it's full time AWD. Can I pull a fuse or run a switch and be rear wheel drive?? Also, what do H4F, H4L & L4L stand for?
So, I pulled the AM2 fuse...didn't start. Put it back and pulled fuse #25 (labeled "4WD") from the driver-side interior fuse box and it appears that ABS, Trac Cont and VSC are disabled but, unfortunately, it's not in 2WD/rear wheel only. Anything I can do to disengage the front axle? Is there a difference between the Limited and SR5 that allows the SR5 to be 2WD but not the Limited?
LunarLakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote