Site Navigation

Thread: Pandora's Box
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 04:54 PM

Dubdoubt is on a distinguished road

Dubdoubt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texmax View Post
Good title for the thread. How much money do you want to spend?

As you can see in my signature these are my lift mods. I went cheap kinda, I mean Rough country loaded struts kit was around $650 and the Jba UCA was like $400 the bushings for the steering rack and sway bars were like 100, the Sonoran steel adjustable Panhard 320, the tires were $1200, the wheels I got a great deal $360. Installed all items at myself and a little help so saved some labor costs.

I mean I'm missing items, but you get the picture. It's a deep hole to jump in when you start spending money.

I still need trailing arms, body bushings, etc...

If you ask 10 people this question you're gonna get 10 different answers.
Would like to keep this around $1000ish so I can still do other things. But I also like to say if you're going to do it, do it right the first time. I don't mind wrenching and doing it myself. I just want some kind of solid direction without skimping. I still have my bushings I have laying around I need to replace that I put off due to lack of time. But with this now going to be a daily got to get moving on everything.
Dubdoubt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote