Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 01:40 PM

aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute

aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daprotege5 View Post
Love your rig!! dam those 35's look badass!! definitely trying to get mine similar, eventually. have the bilstein/ome combo sitting in the garage. so slowly building her up. probably won't up the tire size until next year once these wear out, the ones on there now are literally brand new 265/65/17. hopefully i'll have the SRQ bumper before the summer, as their like 2 hrs away from me and i can pickup locally.
Thank you! Long time in the making and finally at a point where I decided I'm not dumping anymore money into (except repairs and maintenance) and just trying to enjoy what it is now with more off-road trips.

35's have been great, and are quickly becoming the new "33's" lol. My goal (purely aesthetically) is to have it on 37's at one point. 35's are pretty straight forward but will take some cutting, grinding and beating on the pinch-weld/firewall area as well as the body mount. If you want to retain full stuff/articulation in the rear it will take a bit of work as well. I had to push my axle back probably close to 1" to keep from having to cut into the door/flare for clearance and the rear coastal offroad bumper was modified/cut back 1 inch to make room for the tire at full stuff. But overall it's very doable to get the 4th gen functional on 35's.