View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 12:47 AM

JoT4R is on a distinguished road

JoT4R is on a distinguished road
HELP identifying highway speed noise !!

I have been getting a weird squeaking/honking noise while at highway speeds (60+). I can only slightly feel it in the steering wheel and I think it pulls me to the left sometimes. It will go off with bumps but sometimes it will be random.

Background info: I have had the squeak since purchasing the truck back in September 2022 and since then I have upgraded the front suspension, the whole shebang, so I have ruled out any new parts. I initially thought it was a wheel bearing and so I had that replaced but am still getting this weird noise.

any help is appreciated!

Link to the noise: https://youtube.com/shorts/aEiJTZJcUoU?feature=share
JoT4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote