View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 12:12 PM

fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all

fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
Hi All

I just recently ordered a new window master switch for my 2016 4Runner TRD Pro. I decided to replace the top cover of it as well since it is a bit worn. I went to my local dealer and the first guy looked for the part for quite a while but couldn’t find it. A senior guy step in and he found it in a short time. However, he told me that I can’t just buy that part by itself. If I want to that part I have to buy the whole door panel for about $800 bucks. That’s nuts! I don’t know if that guy was telling me the truth or not. So I’m wondering if anyone knows if there is a separate part number for this item or if there is a aftermarket place where I can buy just that part? I posted the picture below but for some reason it posted upside down and I can’t get it to post right side up.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Does this help? 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR-5 Door Interior Trim Panel (Left, Front). BLACK - 6762035C62C0 - Genuine Toyota Part
fkheath is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote