Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 07:01 PM

slothy49 is on a distinguished road

slothy49 is on a distinguished road
Got my 4runner!

Hey all, posting again! Ended up purchasing the 2001 Limited I checked out the other day. For 260k it's in great condition. It's got the slightest cyl 3 misfire on a very cold start. Only lasts a couple seconds before it clears up. In the process of hunting that down, and keeping in mind that I may need to do a HG job. Other than that it runs so smoothly.

Anyways! I'm trying to figure out suspension, which I know has been beaten to death. I want to add a winch and coastal bumper in the front. In the rear I'll have a rooftop tent, fridge, probably an aux battery, and my camping gear loaded up. Trying to decide if I should go with heavier duty springs in the front and/or back. Any suggestions? I'm looking in the Bilstein/OME price range.
slothy49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote