Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 11:56 AM

Lost in trees is on a distinguished road

Lost in trees is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
Any better pics of the road bike holder? I've been thinking of building something similar that would let me put the road bike inside the vehicle and keep the 40 or 60 seat upright for my daughter to sit.
Unfortunately no, It was pretty simple. I had a front fork mount bolted to the top of the drawer box and two inverted small rubber feet/pads (Ace hardware I think ) mounted under where the bottom bracket sat along with a bungee to hold the bracket snug to the deck. I omitted the 60 side of the seats attached is a pic from the drivers side with a few chain tattoos…. I also had the 40 seat bottom out and the seat back down with refrigerator strapped on top. Worked great even off roading. A bit of a pain to get bike out. but safe when left unattended and out of the weather on a trip up the west coast…Oregon rain!
Attached Images
Sleeping in the back setups?-8cc5837c-f2ee-4798-abd3-1dac5ac0b5f3-jpg 
Lost in trees is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote